White Label CMS
Start building better websites with our CMS, branded as your own. That's right, Squareflo's proprietary Content Management System (CMS) is now available on a white label basis, to web design, SEO & publishing companies.
We offer our white label partners the right to fully brand our CMS as their own, sell it as you see fit, while we take care the technical heavy-lifting behind the scenes.
Our white label CMS comes loaded with numerous user-friendly modules that make updating your website a breeze!
Below is a growing list of our white label CMS' standard modules. Make sure to watch the videos provided to see just how easy it is to update a wesbite with our user friendly CMS.
Our "Navigation" module allows the CMS administrator to easily organize their website's navigation.
This module makes it easy to add, edit and organize the larger banner images that appear on your site's home page.
Your home page is not complete without clear call-to-action blocks. Our "Blocks" module allows you to add, edit & organize call-to-action blocks on your home page.
All websites need pages. With our "Pages" module you can create and edit an unlimited number of pages. Each page can contain an unlimited amount of text, images, videos (Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook), links and more. Our industry-standard text editor allows you to style your content, and much more.
Whether you call it a "blog" or a "news feed", our "Blog*" module will allow your clients to post & edit an unlimited number of articles.
Post and manage an unlimited number of events to your website's event page and/or calendar. Our "Events" module will even allow you to post recurring events, accept registrations, and it integrates with our "Tickets" module if you want to sell online tickets directly through your site.
Our "Photos" module allows you to upload an unlimited number of photos to your site's photo gallery. Photos can be organized by categories, and you can even connect your Instagram account to automatically import your latest Insta photos.
Our "Services" module allows you to create a search engine friendly Services page designed to generate leads.
- Our Team
Squareflo's "Our Team" module lets you add an unlimited number of people to your team/staff page. Got a lot of people? You can organize people in categories.
Adding questions & answers to a search engine optimized Frequently Asked Questions page is really easy with our "FAQ" module.
Add and an unlimited number of testimonials to your site. You can even connect your Google "My Business" listing, and this module will automatically import your Google reviews with 4 or more starts.
Our "Properties" module is a must-have module for any home builder, property manager or home rental companies' websites.
Connect your website to selected third-party platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Stripe, Mailchimp, Tawk.to and more.
Wouldn't it be nice to see a record of everyone who has ever contacted you through one of your website's contact forms? This is exactly what our "Contacts" module does.
Additional modules included:
- Ads - Add & edit banner ads
- Brands - Add & edit logos (clients, suppliers, sponsors etc.)
- Buttons - Add & edit specialized buttons
- Directory - Manage your online business directory
- Donations - Receive one-time or recurring donations through your website
- Downloads - Add/Edit files that visitors can download
- Equipment - List/Sell equipment such as new & used farm equipment
- Floor Plans - Allows home builders to list & organize floor plans on their site
- Jobs - Add/Edit an unlimited number of job postings
- Links - Add/Edit social media links
- Lots - Designed for home builders to list and organize lots that are for sale.
- Menu - Designed for restaurants to create a mobile friendly menu.
- Products - Add/edit an unlimited number of products
- Orders - Manage E-commerce orders, shipping, taxes etc.
- Payments - Shows all online payments received
- Promotions - Manage a page dedicated to promotions
- S.E.O - Manage basic on-page S.E.O
- Tickets - Sell online tickets for general admission event & festivals
- Users - Manage CMS users
- Videos - Manage a video gallery and import videos from Youtube channels
Our standard white label license fee includes access to one mobile-friendly, Search Engine Optimized template called "Bravo". This will be your default template. Once you activate a new CMS account it will look like this. You can change the default logo, colour scheme, images and filler content at any time if you choose.
Template Maintenance & Improvements
We are constantly working on template Bravo to: improve it's performance on search engines & mobile devices, to support new modules and to make sure it is bug-free. Every update made is instantly rolled out to every website using the template. As far as your clients are concerned, their website will only get better over time, and they'll thank you for it.
Our CMS can power any HTML template found on ThemeForest, however, a PHP web developer is required to implement custom templates. If your team includes one or more PHP developers, we'll show them how to implemenent custom templates. Alternatively our team of developers can implement any custom templates you require on a case-by-case basis. When we implement a new template we include "Template Settings" that allow you to change the logo, colour scheme, and other elements. Once a template is implemented it can be used repeatedly without the need for additional implementation. We charge $120/hr to implement a new template. A separate price quote will be provided once a new template is selected.
What we mean when we say "White Label CMS"
Simply put: We remove any and all reference to Squareflo. When your clients sign in to your branded version of our CMS, they will never know that Squareflo is involved.
- You are welcome to tell your clients that your CMS is powered by Squareflo, if you think it will help you make more sales.
- You can charge your clients a license fee to use the CMS, as if it is your own intellectual property.
- We host & maintain your branded version of our CMS on our servers.
- We will never approach or communicate (in any way) with any of your CMS clients as long as you are an active white label partner.